Well, if there is a catch, it’s that you have to pay more for additional features. But it’s only $49.00 per month per field worker!
It does sound like a lot of money. But check out San Francisco taxis and vWorkApp. This post is meant to demonstrate how quickly using vWorkApp pays for itself.
Back to the free version…
Or, you can try the free version of vWorkApp.
Here are the features in the free version of vWorkApp:
- Dispatch jobs to 300 customers
- 1 dispatch admin
- Access to 1 day of historic data
- Drag-and-drop dispatch
- Real-time job status shown on map
- iPhone (and iPad!) and Android app
- GPS tracking API for extending vWorkApp Route navigation
- Data protection and hourly backups
- Operates 24/7 with military grade reliability
You can try vWorkApp free without any catches!
If you have any questions or comments about trying vWorkApp, please send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want our customers to love our product as much as we do!