11 November 2015
You now have the ability to use advanced search terms as below on the vWork Jobs and Schedule page.
This enables powerful detailed search when combined together.
In the vWork Jobs Search Box you can:
- Type AND between all the words you want to search: dog AND London AND Cat
- Put exact words in quotes: “rat terrier”
- Type OR between all the words you want: miniature OR standard
- Put NOT just before words you don’t want: NOT rodent, NOT “Jack Russell”
- Put parenthesis around words you want to separate: (Horse OR Donkey) NOT cow
We have a much more detailed How To article here if you need more information.